Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Heartstrings Quotes Kdrama


annyeong chingu,
I'm sorry i can't update this blog last month
Because I had a national exam's on April *wish me luck guys*
Like I said before my topics for now is Heartstrings
I will post some quotes from heartsrings kdrama but before that i will give you short synopsis about this KDrama  This is one of recomended drama I've been seen

  • Title: 넌 내게 반했어 / Neon Naege Banhaesseo
  • English title: Heartstrings
  • Previously known as: 페스티벌 / Festival
  • Genre: Romance, music
  • Episodes: 15
  • Broadcast network: MBC
  • Broadcast period: 2011-Jun-29 to 2011-Aug-18
  • Air time: Wednesday & Thursday 21:55

Synopsis From DramaWiki

Lee Shin is a university student majoring in modern music. He is also the vocalist and guitarist of the band "The Stupid." Shin is known for his good looks and strong passion for music, but in reality he is cold, lacks interest in anything unrelated to music and has neither dreams nor plans for the future. He initially likes Jung Yoon Soo, a dance professor at university, but this all changes when he meets Lee Kyu Won.
Lee Kyu Won is a bright and outgoing student who was born into a prestigious family and is majoring in traditional Korean instruments, especially the gayageum. Kyu Won's grandfather, Lee Dong Gun, is one of the top 3 traditional musicians of his age and his biggest wish is to see his granddaughter become a traditional music prodigy. Trying to live up to her grandfather's expectations, Kyu Won immerses herself in training and becomes a university student who knows nothing outside of her studies. As her friends are fans of "The Stupid", she was forced to go to the band's concert with them. There she saw Lee Shin performing live, and is immediately captivated by him.

Main Cast 

Jung Yong Hwa C.N. BLUE as Lee Shin 

Park Shin Hye as Lee Kyu Won 

Song Chang Ui as Kim Suk Hyun 

So Yi Hyun as Jung Yoon Soo 

Woo Ri as Han Hee Joo 

Kang Min Hyuk as Yeo Joon Hee 

This is the correlation chart

Here we are on Heartstrings Quotes 

  • “I hate people who are ugly” – Lee shin
  • “I love you, hyung” – Yeo Joon
  • “You’re rude unlucky and nauseating, what’s so great about you?” – Lee Gyu Won
  • “Beautiful people should be Protected” – Yeo Joon
  • “I’m a good runner; I can run 100 meters without losing my breath. But when I see my eonnie my heart beat so fast. Isn’t that love?” – Yeo Joon
  • “Lee shin, you like someone didn’t compare you. It means get lost.”
  • “Don’t expect me to be moved by such a small thing.” – Han Hee Joo
 
  • “Even I’m not selected, I have no regret.” – Han Hee Joo
  • “No matter what happen next time. Call me, I’ll run over immediately.” – Lee Shin
  • “You’re fooling around. Aren’t you?” – Lee Gyu Won
  • “Ruthless Person, Crazy Woman, Practice freak, there are her nickname.” – Lee shin
  • “When I was speaking, did you ever listen?” – Kim Suk Hyun
  • "For me, The person i need is not a boy who only dreams. But I need a man." - Yoon Soo
  • “Please... Look at me.” – Lee Shin
  • “Now, it’s like a habit” – M.Signal “I don’t know”
  • “From now on, no matter who you like or how much you hurting because of her. I won’t care anymore – Lee Gyu Won
  • “My Grandfather once said, in any battle the secret weapon give you an upper hand against the enemies.” – Lee Gyu Won
  • “You don’t have to pretend fine, in front of me.” – Lee shin

    • “You don’t have pretend fine in front of me.” – Lee Shin
    • “I don’t think I will forget you immidietly, but I will try my best. Thank you.” – Lee Gyu Won
    • “Don’t act like we’re stranger.” – Lee Shin
    • “Not only the city , but the people have changed as well.” – Prof. Yoon Soo
    • Add caption
    • “This Dreams, this illusion it’s very, very beautiful..” – Yeo Joon
     
    Contact me if you have something 
    on your mind: @gisela_dea

    Special Thanks for DramaWiki and Google 
    and all of you out there who help me to share their Info and picture also!
    Oppa Eonnie for your attention Gamshahamnida! (>_<)/* Annyeong
    Please Anticipate me next time!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment