Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Dream High 1 Quotes


Here I'm again
I will give Some Dream High quotes
I little bit work hard at this project so please anticipate me ^__^
So here they’re! Hwaiting!
Their words give me a lot of power...

  • “Don’t you remember me?” – Jin Guk
  • “Thanks’ Miss Sushi, will you let me know when my turn is?” – Jason
  • “The world is like a book with a decided ending.” – Baek Hee
  • “I believe that a first rate student is the one that has a talent and tries hard, a second rate student would be the one that doesn’t have the talent but tries hard, a third rate student is one  with prejudice.” – Jung Ha Myung
  • “The game has begun, so don’t fear and enjoy it.” – Jung Ha Myung
  • “One day, I will prove that you made a wrong decision.” – Hye Mi
  • “Am I late? If I am not, that’s good.” – Kang Oh Hyuk
  • “Because I like you, that’s why I went up with you.” – Hye Mi
  • “She’s a liar, definitely a lie” – Sam Dong
  • “Whatever other say, I can’t hear anything. You can pretend to have a friends even if you don’t” – Jin Guk
  • “I’ll give you a word of advice, in this place do you know what is more important than a friend? A rival, The one you want to knock down because that’s what wills spout you to grow” - Shi Kyung Jin
  •  “If you lied to someone you should apologize.” – Jin Guk
  • “If you sad, just cry out loud. Don’t throw a tantrum.” – Jin Guk
  • “You must not cry, when the other girls cry, they’re quite pretty. You different. Very ugly.” –  Sam Dong
  • “My Mom said this before, if we met an obstacle. All we have to do is knock it over. That obstacle will turn into a bridge.” – Sam Dong
  • “I’ll protect you better in the future.” – Sam Dong
  • “Stubbornness is the excuse used by the loser. Stubbornness is really tiring, it looks ugly too.” – Hye mi
“Yeah, He’ll be alright. Although that guy is naive, he’s very strong.” – Jin Guk
    • “It’s okay, don’t cry. It’s strangely embarrassed.” – Sam Dong
    • “Even if everyone else thinks it was me, can’t you believe me?” – Baek Hee
    • “I felt that nobody ever cared for me in this world. That’s way I turned like this.” – Baek Hee
    • “She looks pretty, When She Smiles” – Sam Dong
    • “You once mentioned, that your dreams were always out of reach and out of sight, right? I’m also the same. I want to know what dreams made of so as to be able to grab it.” – Oh Hyuk
    • “Use your heart to sing for someone out there, this is how it feels to really sing.” – Oh hyuk
    • “It’s so simple, just be in love.” – Pil suk
      • “In the event that I made it and get the change to perform on a stage. I hope you will be there with me on that same stage.” – Jin Guk
      • “Please don’t ask anymore, I beg you.” – Pil Suk
      • “Actually I came here, prepared to run away. Because I want to end it all” – Jin Guk
      • “The person you want to be with isn’t me?”- Baek Hee
      • “My Dreams is real. It’s very beautiful, so beautiful. It’s driving me crazy.” – Sam Dong
      That’s all for now
      Keep support me and give my blog a lot of love from now on
      Thanks’ for all of your love and picture especially to fanpop and the other
      If you really want to read the synopsis and the main cast (via: DramaWiki) click here and for the drama original soundtrack for the drama version songs you can meet my eonnie, at blogapni.blogspot.com
      Aigoo it's time to say goodbye. See you Soon Annyeong!


      2 comments: