Friday, July 27, 2012

Nickhun's Car Accident Causing His Absent On Upcoming JYP Entertaiment Events



2PM member Nichkhuns accident under the alcohol influence, occur while he was heading home after his company dinner. The CCTV footage Aired via ‘SBS news’, gave the viewer a glimpse of the accident situation. The footage shows the motorcyclist riding through the street, when he was hit by Nichkhun’s Volkswagen while going through Gangnam intersection. The news also contains an audio clip from the motorcyclist who says that he has suffered injuries on his shoulder, leg(s), and ear(s).

 
Nichkhun was tested of having a BAC of .056%; the legal limit in South Korea is .05% causing his license to become suspended. Following his recent accident Nichkun receiving a lot of public criticism, and some of new eye-witnesses are coming forward and reporting various claims about the incident causing some buzz about the exact circumstance about the accident which occurred on July 25th at 2:30AM KST.

In the middle of his accident controversy the singer tweeted just recently,

“I would like to write this letter of apology for such an irresponsible act. To the injured person, his family, the people of Korea, my fans, JYPE family and staffs, 2PM members, and all the people this situation has affected. I have betrayed the ones who have given me their love and support, the love and support I don’t deserve with such behavior. I feel the need to take some time off to re-think about my action and myself, to make myself a better person and never again repeat the same mistake. I am truly ashamed that I have disappointed so many, and I am deeply sorry.”

While his agency JYP Entertainment stated through an email following Nichkun’s latest tweet. His agency announced his absent for his upcoming events for the moment.

“This is JYP Entertainment.
Nichkhun has deeply apologized for his wrongdoings to everyone who has shown him love for the past five years, and mentioned that he would like to take some time to reflect on himself before returning to all his fans and the public with a new heart and mindset.
We, JYP Entertainment, will respect Nichkhun’s wishes, and as such, Nichkhun will not be attending the scheduled JYP Nation concert in Korea and Japan in August as well as JYP Fan’s Day among other upcoming schedules. For the events with contracts involved, we will do our best to amend the schedule and cooperate in a way that will not bring harm to those involved.
We deeply apologize that an incident such as this occurred with our agency artist, and we will continue to concentrate our efforts to make sure that things like this will not happen again.”

Nichkhun has been edited out from MBC‘s ‘Idol Star Olympics ‘which aired at July 25th in Korea and also edited out of Caribbean Bay’s The biggest water park in Korea homepages image. The original picture showed 2PM members topless, showing off their built bodies with Suzy standing in the middle of them.

 
On the 26th, Nichkhun’s brother Nichan tried to support him, he had tweeted, “What I would do to cheer u up bro…” along with a picture with his sisters demonstrating the siblings’ support for the singer. Which causing pro-contra and misunderstood among the netizen. With comments pouring in, Nichkun’s brother tweeted to clarified the things going up.



 “I apologize to the injured person, his family, and the Korean people for my recent tweet. I only wanted to cheer up my brother because he was so deeply in pain and despair but I should have been more thoughtful and cautious about people who are related to this accident. I’m so sorry.”
I’m not Nichkun’s freak fans but I sympathize with his circumstance. He has Pretty face, good dance, singer, rapper, model, and also an actor he also built his bodies. Overall Nichkun was noticeable for the bunch of K-poppers actually. I know he made a mistake, but everybody does right? So just give him another change, because i don’t want his talents wasted. As fans we should support him until the end He need us the most for now. We’ll be waiting for you to come back Fighting Oppa We Love Youuu and Please Come Back for Us! Much Love. Author.


Credit :

No comments:

Post a Comment