Thursday, June 14, 2012

21 CN BLUE's Facts

This is CN BLUE's Fact you may not know 
I hope this can help you love and know them more..
I still have 3 project about CN BLUE so please anticipate it later, If there's miss information or something..
please let me know right away
Give us a lot of love, Gamshahamnida!
CN BLUE Daebak! Boice

CN BLUE Official site




  • CNBLUE members shared about the hardships during their trainee days and commented Before our debut, the five years of training felt like being in a music jail.”
  • They said they get along together as a band because they live together like a family.
  • CN BLUE latest single “Where You Are” written to describe someone who had a complicated conflict with himself
 
  • About their latest promotion they didn’t get a lot of pressure to themself because the truth was, they   didn’t have high expectation, but the results were very good. Furthermore they received a lot of attention and love so they are always in good mood.
  • What the CN BLUE members do if they're in a misery
    • YH  : In order to relax, I will sleep
    • MH : I will listen to music, have a walk on my own, or think about other thing
    • JS  : will sleep too, when I woke up I have forgotten about it. If that fail, I will exercise mind control to overcome that weak feeling!
    • JH  : I will listen to music , or exercise, try to do everything that I am able to do. If all of that fails, then I’ll stop doing it all
  • They have been living together for this passed 5 years, this year. 
  • They were got once have a fight, they already know what each of us loves and hates and purposely avoid what others hates. So they seldom got into a fight. Everyone always said that The ground gets harder after rain” or “man need to fight to get even closer”, but we really are an exception Min Hyuk Said.
  • They get along well, but the younger brothers seem to be scared of us, the older brothers *did you mean respect?
  • Yong Hwa claimed “No other group is closer than us”.
  • Jungshin and Minhyuk are the members who wake up early, meanwhile YongHwa and JongHyun are the member who staying up late because they have work to do, so they sleep late.
  • They don’t really have close friends in entertainment industry. They never going out for personal matter with them. *where have all the CN BLUE-oppas been this pass five years?! maybe that's why they're so close each other..
  •  They got their cellphone early this year. *Chukkae oppas
  •  They have never drunk even these days, even Yong Hwa. Min Hyuk loves fruits, while Jung   Shin  likes salad. Yong Hwa likes meat, Jong Hyun likes spicy food.
  • CN BLUE has not changed from 2 years and 3 months ago. Their struggle to show improvement and their passion toward music are evermore reaching a new depth. Their teamwork, solid. All the more reason to anticipate how CN BLUE will turn out in 20,30 years.” Said JongHyun
  • The boys personally brought up this idea in celebration of Children’s Day, which is on May 5th in South Korea.  CNBLUE partnered up with their fans to donate and support ‘CNBLUE School‘, a charity project school in Burkina Faso. The school will be attended by 100 pre-schoolers and 1,000 elementary and junior high school students .
  • The thing CN BLUE guys do before your live perform is Shouts (yell). They says like “Let’s play with dedicate our life!”
  • If they were not a member of CNBLUE.
    • YH: ”I’m still a trainee of our office.”
    • JH: “Athlete. I was doing Judo, I was going to go into high school as sports recommender.”
    • JS: “College student studying photo, or model.”
    • MH: “I think I’ll become a college student.”
  • What motivated you guys to start band?
    • YH: “When I was in a junior high school, I had a friend who was good at guitar.
      I asked him “please teach me”.”
    • JH: “At first I was singing alone, but when I saw Eric Clapton-san,
      I thought I wanna play guitar.Besides, I saw Bon Jovi-san, I thought I wanna play as a band.”
    • JS: “When I was in a junior high school, I saw Billy Sheehan-san, Mr.BIG bassist, then I was into playing bass.”
    • MH: “Since I saw MAROON5-san, US rock band. Vaguely I started playing drums though, when I saw QUEEN, Roger Taylor-san, I was into playing drums. I thought it’s cool to singing while playing drums.”

  • The reason why CN BLUE is a rock band instead being a BoyBand because all of them can't dance well. check it one of the 'We Got Married' when SNSD's Seohyun teach them to dance, they're so lacking on that spot.
  • If something happen to them what did they do?
    • MinHyuk will think of a way to resolve this on his own.
    • JungShin will lay on the bed. And
    • Jong Hyun and Yong Hwa will express our opinion.
  • CN BLUE concept of love and their ideal type *are you in?
    • MinHyuk : like a girl with a beautiful eyes and simple (he doesn’t like something flashy). He like it if they love each other and if they could he want to travel together and focus on their lovey dovey relationship
    • Yonghwa : He love a girl with beautiful clear eyes long hair, honest and pure, he like  a girl who can choose her appreance according “TPO” (time place and occasion). He will deeply fall in love with her and make her to be the best woman, ever.
    • JongHyun: Jonghyun had a lonely childhood. So he needs a girl who is calm, laid back, and ingenuous charm. The important thing is he need someone who can understand him
    • Jungshin: he is the one who will whole heartedly love one person, he wish she will love him back. He also like a girl who has beautiful eyes fair skin and generous. Jungshin has very high standard about woman, he’s so picky. 


Finally we reach on 21
Hope you enjoy it!
Most of this based on latest 2012 CN BLUE Interview

Credit and special thanks for  
recochoku.jp, cnblackyong.tumblr.com, soompi, AllKpop
all the beautiful blogger and my dazzle viewers
I will build our new mascot then please anticipate it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment